Super-quick update tonight because it somehow got to be past midnight…
In writing news, I’ve hit my 1.5 hour goal for the week. But I’m trying to make a May 1 short story deadline and I’ve got a lot of writing and editing to do before then. Onwards!
In renovation news:
- the AC system is ready to use — though I don’t expect we’ll need it for another month at least
- the kitchen is in steady weekend use, even though it’s still missing some things
- next step is more landscaping, and we just met with our contractor to talk about plans for the backyard (we’re keeping it fairly basic for now, but anything better than “field of weeds” is an improvement!)
In exercise news, I’ve:
- downloaded an app and enlisted a friend to “compete” with
- climbed 14 flights of stairs, twice
- walked 3 km on Monday and 6.5 km (!) on Sunday
- done an hour-long yoga class
- done half an hour of random workouts (mix of cardio and stretching/yoga, mostly)
- spent around 2 hours dancing (I’m guessing…the whole event is 3 hours long, but dancing isn’t constant during that time)
You can see where my focus has been last week. This week I really need to get that story finished, hopefully without dropping the ball entirely on exercise….
That’s it for now!